Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bug

Still ill with a bug so I didn't run (I know this would sound a cop-out to many people). Brief walk instead, bit of yoga but no salutations. Really need to allow more time for it though even if I'm not doing them. Then some weights - again v briefly but I'm convinced there's a benefit already. Received wisdom would say this was far too soon.

Thinking of using the car tomorrow for a stint in Crawley.

Another message from the guy in the Peak district which pleases me.

Spoke to my parents on the phone, inc my father about climbing. I wonder what he'd make of my current standard. I remember a few months ago he said there was basically no point in my trying. I doubt he'd see it that way now - in fact I know he doesn't.

C was off to Scotland for the weekend. Vicarious tension and excitement about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment