Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another good day

Went for a run on Mickleham Down. Running along between hedges completely covered in frost - and the views go for miles in the winter through bare branches. P didn't get tired. Near the end we met a lady round a corner who apologised for the scared stance of her dog. "Normally she's only like this when there's a horse coming up" - so apparently I sound like a horse. Or Pippa does, maybe...?

Then yoga and weights. Yoga went v well. Weights - I can see from my notebook that I did a lot more in August. But that was after only a couple of weeks: I think I might get back to the same place pretty quickly.

I should take a camera for some pictures for this blog. Not easy to get them at the wall - you're either up there or belaying - but some of a run would still be nice to ornament the place a bit.

Tomorrow I'll go to Crawley to play on the auto-gadget. I'm determined to dragoon myself up to the top this time. Shorter session this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment