Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tired!

I didn't know I was going to get the chance to go climbing today. I took P for a run in St Leonard's Forest in the morning, came back, had a bath then did some yoga. Then Ben mentioned climbing so clearly ...

Went to Redhill. Got up a 5 that I didn't manage at all last time, but at the end I didn't get up one I did last time - just couldn't for the life of me remember how I'd done it. I could remember the shape, the patter of the move, but not how it actually fitted to what was there. Ben came off the vicious 3+ a couple of times and banged his elbow. I got about a third up it again. We both got up a short route (about 4 meters to a little tower) labeled 6b+ but clearly it can't have been that. The holds were few and small though and it was mainly features. It was quite balancey. Ben managed a 6a beside it but I couldn't (clearly the other route's misgraded but I'm glad we did it.

Very tired now. Off for a curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment